onsdag 10. juli 2013

Talking about the debut of the Wyatt family

It finally happened this past Monday on Raw. The long waited debut of the Wyatt family. I thought I would write abit about what I thought about their debut and then you can all leave us a comment or tweet us and let us know what you thought of it. 1. Their entrents. This I thought was really awesome, It was so different and I never saw an entrents like that before in the WWE or in any wrestling company. I also thought it was pretty cool how the light kept going back and forth between Luke Harper and Erick Rowan faces. I thought it was really cool. 2. The attack on Kane. At first I didn't like the idea of the Wyatts attacking Kane because that has already been done with the Shield over and over again. I wanted to see something different for the Wyatts but this was put together really good I thought. I liked the way Bray just sat there in the rockingchair while the other two went and destrode Kane. 3. What I thought about the hole debut. I am a big fan of Bray Wyatt and from what I saw on NXT from Erick Rowan and Luke Harper they are a pretty good tag teambut I did expect a longer debut like for an example, I thought they would have came out to the ring, beat someone up like what they did to Kane and then I wanted to see Bray Wyatt kut a promo. I thought it was a good debut though because a lot of wrestling fans like me were left wanting to see more from the Wyatt family. I really hope WWE does something good with these three guys because I don't want to keep seeing three on one or two on one beat downs like the Shield did for awile. Leave a comment or tweet us what you thought about the Wyatt family debut. Follow and contact us on twitter: @Dylan_4life and @Hjo_4life

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar