tirsdag 9. juli 2013

Is Sheamus becoming to stale?

Sheamus used to be one of my favorite wrestlers, especially when he first came to the WWE and put John Cena through a table to become the first ever Irish born WWE champion. I have been watching a lot of his matches lately the past few weeks when he was wrestling Cody Rhodes and Damian Sandow, and I started to think "wow Sheamus is boring now". His match on Raw last night against Daniel Brian was still the same old moves and he is getting really boring. I think that WWE should really make him do some kind of a different gimmick or something because he used to be one of the top stars in WWE and now a lot of wrestling fans I have talked with, says basically the same thing I am writing about. "Same old shit" I would suggest a heel turn but I don't think that would be the right move, because I think there is more guys that really need to go heel before Sheamus does. Stars like Randy Orton, Kane and so on. I think maybe the right thing that WWE should do with Sheamus is to make him more serious and not "comedic". He could still be a face but just be a bit more serious and vicious in side the ring. He showed his best side as a face during his feud with Big Show at the end of last year! Sheamus was really impressing then and got the fans behind him, even though he lost three matches against Show (two clean losses). Tell us by leaving a comment or tweeting us if you think Sheamus is getting stale and if would like to see him do some kind of a change to his character. Also follow and tweet us on twitter: @Dylan_Corcoran_ and @Hjo_4life

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar