mandag 15. april 2013

What's up with WWE commentators?


This isn't like one of my usual articles. I usually write suggestions, ideas and fan-based opinions about the WWE. But now I want to write about something I have been noticing on the televised WWE show's lately.

So basically I have been noticing the commentators messing up their facts a lot lately, especially Michael Cole. For an example, I am watching Monday night Raw and Michael Cole says that Sheamus is 6,4ft and 264 LBS. How is that though? I thought Sheamus billed weight and height was 6,6ft and 272 LBS (Which he used to be announced as previously). Yes in real life Sheamus actually is 6,4ft but WWE has always used a billed height on him, which means they have to make sure that their facts are collaborated when they air live.

They also do it a lot with the Great Khali. One week he is announced as 7,3ft and then then they announce him as 7,4ft the next week. Khali's real height is 7,1ft by the way, but his billed height is 7,3ft (Billed height means that the wrestlers are announced as bigger and heavier to make them look more frightening).

Another one that they keep changing, especially Cole is Henry's weight.

I think commentators should make sure that their research fits with the announcing facts, in that way they don't have to mess it up so often.

Has anyone else notest the commentators douing stuff like that? Let us know by leaving a comment.

Follow and contact us on twitter: @Dylan_4life and @Hjo_4life

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar