mandag 1. juli 2013

My thoughts on the money in the bank ladder-match (For the WWE-title)

I thought I would write a quick article about the ladder-match for the WWE-briefcase.

I am a big fan of the match because I am a big fan of latter matches. Especially the TLC tag team matches. I also like the money in the bank match a lot, but there is a few things I don't like about the build up before this special ppv. Here is some things that I think WWE could do to make it just a little bit better and more meaningful.

1. The number of participants in the match

I thought I would talk a little bit about this because it seems like WWE is going from 6 to 7 participants. They even had 8 wrestlers in the match previously. I don't know why they keep changing that because I think all the best money in the bank matches has had 6 wrestlers in it and I also think more than 6 is to much in my opinion. Six men is not to few or not to many. It also gives everybody an opportunity to shine! With 7 or more participants it will be hard to get in on all the action.

2. How wrestlers gets a spot for the match

I think that the superstars should have to earn their way into the match. It should have been 7 sinlges matches on raw. 14 superstars could have participated in a "random" drawing. The 7 winners could have earned their spot in the match. That way wrestlers aren't just put in the match and also it could make the month before the Money In The Bank PPV more interesting both on Raw and Smackdown. Because then you would have 7 meaningful matches on the Raw and Smackdown card. This could have been good for ratings to, because more people would tune in to see who would win their matches and earn their spot at the ppv.

3. Wrestlers that are put into the match.

One thing I don't like about the match is almost every year WWE seems to put big names and former WWE and world champions in the WWE title money in the bank match. I don't mind if WWE puts like 3 fomer champions in the match but why do all 7 have to be former champions? I think that WWE should really worry about getting new main event talents, and I think the money in the bank match ladder match is a great way to elevate a superstar from the mid-card to the main event scene. I really like the Smackdown money in the bank match this year because it is all people that haven't been WHC or WWE champion before.

Tell us by leaving a comment what you think about the money in the bank match and if you think that there is any ways to make it better.

Follow and contact us on twitter: @Dylan_Corcoran_ and @Hjo_4life

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar