torsdag 18. april 2013

Do we already know who The Undertaker is facing next year at Wrestlemania?


Ryback revealed in the May 2013 issue of WWE Magazine that one of his goals is to go one-on-one with The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

“For The Undertaker to be able to last this long in a business where you see the roster changing every year, it’s really amazing,” Ryback remarked. “I know it’s one of my goals to step in the ring at WrestleMania with him someday. It didn’t happen this year, but I’m hoping I’ll be at the very top of that list next year.”

If Undertaker and Ryback do have a match at Wrestlemania 30 I honestly have to say that I don't know how great their match will be (He has five epic Wrestlemania matches in a row, can Ryback deliver), but Ryback will be considered as a legitimate treat to the streak! But if WWE keeps burying him in his big matches, Ryback will probably never get a shot against The Undertaker!

Let us know if you would like to see Undertaker vs Ryback by leaving a comment.

Follow and contact us on twitter: @Dylan_4life and @Hjo_4life

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar