onsdag 25. januar 2012

My top 5 matches!

Iv'e got many questions about my "top 5", WWE matches! :)

Readers of this blog has asked me if I can make a article about my top 5 matches, and of course I give my readers what they want!

My top matches in wrestling, involves a lot of action, unforgettable moments and amazing kick outs! Usually the greatest matches happens at the grandest stage of them all. Check out my top-list under here:







My top 5 wrestling matches:


5) Wrestlemania 21, Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle!
This match was impressive, Michaels survived 3 Angleslams (His finisher), this was amazing! Loved this match. Watch it here:






4) Night of champions 2011, Cm Punk vs Triple H!
Amazing match, that had everything! It had OMG moments, amazing kick outs and a lot of actions.* Watch it here:






3) Wrestlemania 12, Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart!
The first iron-man match in history, probably the greatest match ever! Michaels and Hart had amazing ring chemistry! Watch it here:






2) Wrestlemania 19, The Rock vs Steve Austin!
Great match, between two legends from the Attitude Era. These two gave it all, and their match was legendary. Watch it here:







1) Wrestlemania 25/26, Michaels vs Undertaker feud!
I loved both these matches, and this amazing feud between the two greatest superstars of all time ended at Mania 26. Watch their matches here!


Match one, Wrestlemania 25:



Match two, Wrestlemania 26:




Do you agree with my top-list?

Tune in for more action later this week!
Leave a comment if you like :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar