fredag 13. januar 2012

My first blog

Hey there :)
This is my first blog-site, so i'm excited to finally start blogging about my favorite sport/entertainment of all time.

                                                         
                                                           I'm talking about World Wrestling Entertainment/WWE.
Before I start blogging my oppinions about the buisness these days, Iv'e would like to tell a bit about myself.


I'm a 19 years old boy, who grew up in a sports-fanatic family, where winning and training was very important. Trough my childhood I competed in several different sports like swimming, boxing, Tae Kwon Do, Jiu Jitsu, Soccer, cross country skiing, ski jumping and shooting. 


When I got older I started training a lot of Tae Kwon Do, but I had to retire from competing because of several injuries. I ended up with 8 gold medals from 5 different championships/events (2 National cups, 2 Nordic events and 1 Regional cup). After these 5 championships I ended up with a total of 17 medals (including the 8 gold medals), and I earned two second plases in the overall score at the Nordic events (each event crowns a overall winner, usually the one who has won most gold medals). I had earned a spot at the National Team to compete in the European Championships, but because of my injury I had to end my Tae Kwon Do career before it actually started.


Now a days I study to be a teacher, and I train soccer and boxing. My goal this year is competing at the National Championships in boxing, this happens in May.


This was my story, now I wan't to talk about wrestling. Iv'e loved wrestling a long time, because of the entertainment and fun with it. I'm not a 9 years old boy who thinks it's a real show, because I know it's scripted (Not fake you wrestling haters). But I love the drama in matches, and the intensity like for example when a superstar kicks out of a finisher maneuver. I'm a big fan of wrestling, but I don't like the way things has been going lately with the company. This is what i'm going to blog about in this future.
For the record, my favorite superstars is/was Shawn Michaels, Dolph Ziggler, Cm Punk and believe it or not John "superman" Cena.


My blog is also going the feature: News about the WWE, predictions, blogs about superstars in the WWE and other stuffs.

I'm going to blog as often as I can, and in the way I will try to improve my English writing skills ^^
Fun talking to you, follow me for updates and don't hesitate to contact me :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar